Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 - A look back...

Yippee!  I've done a pretty consistant job this year posting about me and life on my blog! =D Hopefully you've been following along and reading about my adventures!

So... First I'm going to pick my favorite blog from each month... Then some quick reflection about the year and perhaps 2012.  Of course, this is the perfect time to write this blog, its 2245, I've had plenty of ice tea as well as 1/2 a bottle of wine... so the words will be flowing like the bubbly will tomorrow!

Alright... My favorite blogs:

January - riding a bike...
February - maui wowie
April - ribbit
October - Before I Die...
December - Christmas Bash 2011

Top 3 most viewed blogs:
2nd runner up - Show some love... (read this one! =D)

2011

I seriously can't believe the year is almost over.  I am in disbelief the things that have happened this year... taking the year off from working, traveling the world, graduating from college, doing research in Guatemala, participating in the Honolulu Century Ride and getting my 50th passport stamp!  All of this while being blessed to have the company of great people around the world and the support of my friends and family.  

2012 
A new year with a new set of adventures.  Well, ringing in the new year on the Big Island!  Then getting ready for the move to Florida!  One of the reasons I am moving is I need an aspect of "uncertainty" in my life.  Some people are scared of uncertainty and I think I thrive with the unknown - having endless possibilities and a chance to explore and try something new.  

My favorite gadget this year  
(TIE) Dell Venue Pro and Blackberry Curve.  (yup - sold the iPad) Yes, these are both mobile phones, and they really have changed my life this year.  My unlocked blackberry curve allowed me to travel throughout Guatemala and Ecuador while keeping in touch with everyone new I met and everyone back home via email.  I really like my Dell Venue Pro - which runs Windows 7.5 OS - the streamlined OS has both iOS and Android beat.  (seriously)

My top 3 favorite foods this year:

Cafe Latte in Roma

Dessert after hiking miles in France

Street food in Xela.
My top 3 favorite pictures:

Ecuador
Brunch with friends!
While hiking in France
2011 - may it have brought you everything you wanted and may 2012 bring you everything you want.

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: