Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Bash 2011

My Christmas Bash was a huge success - thanks to everyone for taking the time and effort to spend some time with me! 

So... I was thinking about it this morning... yes around 5ish in the AM... what are the signs to a successful party?!

Meeting new people...
Great spread of food! YUM! (Hooray for potluck!)
Lip Gloss - new inside jokes!
Wines - bottles and bottles of wines 
Uncontrollable laughter
People passed out - during the party
Someone spends the night!
Everyone pitches in to clean up! <3 you guys!
Unforgettable memories! 
Great company!

A special thank you again to my friends... 

Hopefully next time, I'll be able to have all my friends under 1 roof!

Almost everyone - group photo!

Place witty caption in comments. o_O

The Lucky Winner!

Hope your Christmas parties are a successful event as well!

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: