Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Holidays from Hawai'i!

Aloha everyone!

Hope you had an awesome holiday season.  Hopefully you received everything you wished for and more.  This holiday season has been beyond phenomenal for me.  Some downs but countless ups that has made me realize how lucky I am.

On Christmas day... I spent the day frolicking in the ocean and sun bathing.  Also, went to watch Mission Impossible 4 (what a great movie!)  I'm blessed to have such awesome presents this year - way beyond what I was expecting! 

This week has been great weather-wise.  Slightly chilly and cloudy in the AM (so you can sleep in a little bit) and then it gets nice and warm!  I've been pretty much outdoors every day this week.  From hiking Kuliouou ridge, going around the island, getting tanned at many beaches, eating delicious food! 

Lucky me.  Perfect weather & awesome friends.

I'll be spending my NYE on the Big Island! A new adventure for me to start 2012 - just one of many upcoming adventures! 

Have an awesome NYE! 

Have fun! 

Christmas Day - Ala Moana Beach Park
My Christmas Presents - Lucky me!
Macadamia nut pancakes from Boots & Kimo's
My slippahs - Waimea Bay
Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

3 comments:

mariamesa said...

i love your leopard print santa hat.. matches your hair perfectly :>

mariamesa said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BROTHER!!! CHEERS!!!

JEMRALINO said...

Happy New Year!