Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 - A look back...

2012

The year that brought us many things, from Call me Maybe, the Presidential election, Gangham Style,   Olympics, Hurricane Sandy proved that this year is quite unpredictable and perhaps the future will be as well.  Oh yeah, I am living in Ferrol.

I will be posting my New Year's Resolution in another blog post.
This is basically to recap my favorite things and blog post in 2012.

I am posting this early because my flight leaves at 0900 in the morning!

CLICK HERE for last year's 2011 - A Look Back 

Favorite blog's this year:

This year I wrote more Tech blog posts than usual, dominating the top two slots!

Here are the top 3 most viewed blog posts of 2012:
1st runner up - Nook Friends!

My favorite software tech this year.
Nudgemail
Pocket (Read it Later)
TunnelBear

Favorite TV Shows
Parks and Recreation
RuPaul's Drag Race
Modern Family

Top 3 favorite pictures this year.




Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: