Friday, March 01, 2013

TechTalk - Cell Phone - China Style - Galaxy S III

Well, I was suppose to head to La Coruña today, but I think I'm going to rest... 
ha ha and head over in the morning...

For those of you who read my random rants and raves, tweets, Google+ posts, you know that I lost my phone in Bilbao while dancing on stripper poles at a gay bar - if you didn't know (now you do...)

I wanted to get a replacement smartphone and my current Nokia phone is quite useless (not to mention, I don't want to pay $0.08 per SMS) - so this is an INVESTMENT so I save money in the long run - see how I justify everything that I purchase?

Anywho - I am cheap - I hate HATE HATE paying full price - that tie I wore yesterday 2€ 
H&M was having a huge sale... 

This phone I bought is basically the China generic version of the Galaxy S III.


$182.88 + 10% off for liking their Facebook page (which I don't have, but thanks to Alex I got the code - which is FACEBOOK2013 - for those of you without Facebook).


CLICK HERE if you want to check out their items.

CLICK HERE if you want to see the phone I bought.

Here are some specs...

Screen type: Capacitive (5-point)
Screen size: 5.3 inch
Screen resolution: 960 x 540 (QHD)
Type: Touch screen phone 
Color: White
OS: Android 4.1
CPU: Media Tek MTK6577 Dual Core 1GHz 
ROM: 4GB
RAM: 1GB
Battery: 2800mAh Li-ion 
Capacitive touch (5-point) screen 
Network frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 2100MHz
Dual SIM, Dual standby 
Dual cameras (the back one with flash light and auto focus)
Wireless internet
GPS supported
Gravity sensing system
FM/MP3/MP4/Bluetooth function supported

I will post a video review once it comes in and see if its worth it!


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: