Sunday, October 20, 2013

ESLTalk - Cafe con leche with Max - Episode 1

Aloha everyone!

Just finished recording the first episode with one of my best friends Michelle.

Sorry for the lighting, my front camera on my laptop isn't that great.  I do have a HD webcam, but unfortunately the WiFi in my apartment isn't that great, so I can't use it at the moment.  Also, this episode ran quite long, a little under 20 minutes.  We actually talked for almost an hour.  You may want to skip the first 5-10 minutes.  Hopefully, my friend +Poli P (who is great with video editing, can work her magic and we'll publish a 2nd version which is shorter).




Thanks for watching!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: