Thursday, October 03, 2013

ESLTalk - Café con leche with Max - Introduction

Aloha everyone!
Well, school has started again and I can't wait to meet all my new students!

One of the main feedback I received from my students is they don't always have access to native speakers.  Well, worry no more.

Starting this week, I will start a YouTube bi-monthly publication staring me (of course! haha) and one of my friends from around the world (Americans, Canadians, Australians and Britons).

You'll have the opportunity to get to know more about me and my friends from all walks of life: fellow world travelers, lawyers, teachers, yoga masters, and other types of professionals!

Don't be shy - if there is a word or phrase you don't understand - write a comment!

Here is the introduction video (to explain a bit about the program!)



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos
Mahalo for reading.
 Until next time.

No comments: