Monday, January 06, 2014

SingleTalk - Why I am single - #26 - Infants

This year, I am starting a new blog within my blog, called SingleTalk.

I started working on my book entitled:
100 Reasons Why I am Single...

I got to about 20 pages and I'm kinda over it, so I'll just write a blog every week and by the end of the year, I'll have 52 reasons why I am single.

That's probably another reason I am single, but I digress.

So, after hanging out with my sisters this past weekend, #26 (randomly chosen number) Why I am single is...

I am scared of infants.

Yes, me - an Army veteran who has traveled the world, lived on a $1 in a month, roughing it, is scared of babies.

Weird thing is I'm not scared of toddlers, kids, adults.

I think they're cute, but I'd prefer not to hold them, not be too close to them.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: